Advanced design helps control operating temperature in hot-running, high-revving Powersports applications. The extended-life formula provides all-season protection for up to five years. Mixed with high-purity water to help prevent scale and deposits and keep your engine running clean. Protects copper, brass/bronze alloys, aluminum, gaskets, and hoses. Help prevent corrosion and inhibit cavitation. Compatible with most coolants. Phosphate-, borate-, nitrite- and 2EH-free.
• Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water
• Ethylene-glycol formulation meets OEM requirements
• Extended-life formulation lasts up to five years
• Borate-, nitrite- and phosphate-free
• Safe for copper, brass/bronze alloys and aluminum
• Boil-over protection up to 226°F (108°C)
• Freeze protection down to -34°F (-37°C)
Ethylene-glycol formulation provides excellent heat transfer
• Helps prevent metal engine parts from overheating and expanding beyond tolerances
• Provides boil-over protection of up to 226°F (108°C) to keep engines protected in the toughest riding conditions
• Robust anti-corrosion additives protect against scale, deposits and corrosion, which inhibit heat transfer and shorten component life
• for maximum protection against deposits
• Eliminates the need to measure and mix fluids
• Provides a long five-year service life
• Borate, nitrite and phosphate-free
• Reduces time spent on maintenance
• Optimized to protect the metals found in Powersports cooling systems, including increased aluminum
• Compatible with copper and bronze/brass alloys and most common hose and gasket materials
• Helps prevent deterioration and leaks
• Compatible with most other coolants
AMSOIL Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant is a poly organic acid formulation that does not contain inorganic acid salts (phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate, amine) found in conventional and hybrid organic acid (HOAT) antifreeze/coolants. These materials are responsible for almost all scaling issues in cooling systems, commonly reacting with calcium and magnesium in water to form precipitates that adhere to metal surfaces and create scale and corrosion.
AMSOIL Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant effectively protects cylinder liners against cavitation erosion/corrosion pitting, without the problems associated with nitrite and nitrite/molybdate technology.